Fim de Bleach e Kubo com novo mangá?

Acabo de ver essa notícia

>Kubo Tite to end the series Bleach within this year, so he can start on his new manga based on his own daily life. The series will be called "Fuck, I am awesome" and will star Kubo Tite as himself. Here is the most recent interview with Tite on the upcoming manga

>Q: At what point did you decide that you should make a manga about yourself?

>A:I was tired of Bleach, and since those faggots canceled Zombie Powder, I didn't know what to do. I was sitting on my bed and dusting off my stunner shades when I look into the mirror and thought "Wow, I am awesome" and then it just hit me. I like me, shit, I LOVE ME. So why wouldn't everybody else?

>Q: Why are you giving up on Bleach and starting this new manga instead?

>A: I think manga these days is just too unrealistic. I tried to be more down to Earth with Bleach, but nobody understood it. Now I have the chance to make a manga that is still as realistic as Bleach, but is not so deep that it is misunderstood by the public. I feel my life is the perfect way to demonstrate this.

>Q: Final question. We know the manga is about you and your daily life, but what does that entail?

>A: It will be completely and fully truthful, I have no reason to hide anything. I will be the protagonist, and later on it will be revealed that I am also the antagonist. My harem of women will be numbered 1 to 10, from hottest to not as hot. I will fight the great injustices of the world, as I always do. It will not end until I die.

domingo, 20 de setembro de 2009

0 Comments: